However, this policy doesn’t cover to the information retrieved by us from external or offline sources.
Kindly, pay attention to all the details furnished here. Your compliance to this policy is understood by your use of the website, if not acceptable please restrain from its use.
WHAT INFORMATION WE GATHER RELATED TO YOU AND ITS PROCESS.
Through the website, we muster different types of information all related to you some way or other. The major classifications of that Information are
- Personal information – Details such as name, sex, contact and address details by which you can be personally identified.
- Non personal information – The information whether you are a new or existing user, your enquiry or requirement details etc.
- Technical information – The IT related information as in the gadget and internet connection used for entering in to our website.
- Medical information – Your Health related aspects like current medications used, the doctors consulted and reports of various tests undergone etc.
The means of information collection:
- Handed over by you.
- Using tracking technologies such as cookies, pixel tags etc.
- The intermediaries like the doctors, experts and pharmaceutical dealers with whom we have tie up to render you services.
What you give us.
There a lot of information that you handover to us by yourself while utilizing our services, during various instances like –
- Registration, sign up and payment procedures, through your responses for the inquiry and feedbacks made by you etc.
- The answers retrieved from you for the purpose of our research.
- Your transactions made in the website for getting your enquiry or need addressed.
- Your searches in the website.
What we take
Without your knowledge, but with your actions in the website we gather information using technologies.
- Deeper know about your pattern of using the website.
- Your gadget and internet connection details.
- Behavioral tracking using third party referring links and websites.
The gathered automated statistical data is combined with the data rendered by you voluntarily for analysis. The result of which is derived with an aim of improvising the services of Ercolebiotech. It enables to provide more customized and advanced features as it gives us an idea of
- The size and pattern of our audience.
- Your requirement and need for personalization.
- How to identify and welcome back the existing and important users.
Amongst the various tracking technologies we use like the pixel tags, web beacons etc., Cookies is our most used one. We make use of the temporary as well as persistent cookies, both don’t identify you but your web server as and when you visit the website. The cookies help you with smooth navigation through the website and also benefit us with providing information such as the user traffic, time spent and number of views for a page by the users etc. the user experience can be enhanced by having deeper insights in to these patterns.
- The Information from intermediaries.
There is little information that is gathered from third parties to the website, but act as intermediaries for the enactment of our services to the users. They mostly are
- Ad partners
- Technology and analytics supporters
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
The information gathered is used in number of ways while rendering the services.
- To enable smooth flow of health care service to the user by either a doctor or a health care provider, and also help those experts with required support and facility to carry out the health care operations.
- To respond to your enquiries and needs.
- Give you with technical support and make our website a better one.
- For ensuring the personal identification of the user and manage the transactions carried out in their account like making payment etc.
- To furnish the information of our website in the best way for convenient usage and pull you to have access to all the services in a safe and secured manner.
- Smooth communication between the user and all other intermediaries.
- Know the effectiveness of the advertisement and rectify the strategy if needed.
- In occurrence of any kind of association of the website with another on account of a merger, sale, etc., all the data relating to the association with us, can be transferred to them.
- To inform any kind of updates in the website
- Intentions for which you have given any legal consent.
- To follow the state and federal law.
Information We Receive From Other Sources.
The information gathered through third parties is blended with what you have given us to know more about you and utilized for all the above mentioned uses.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- To any of our sister concerns.
- For the purpose of fixing appointments, receive medical assistance and other therapy or payment needs with health care providers.
- To connected and affiliated third parties who serve as intermediaries in terms ofbusiness management, technical support or any legal requirement for the services we render.
- To anyone who gets associated with us as a partner, buyer, merger etc.
- To process your enquiry.
- For matters that you have agreed to give information.
- For any legal requirements.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
You are not forced to disclose all the information to us, but can adjust your settings to have a control over your information.
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising. – You can choose to decline or get notified when you receive cookies by setting your browser accordingly. But it may result in having access to certain content of the website or have disturbed functionality. The “do not track” signals are not to be responded by us.
- Promotional Offers – By de selecting on to certain checkboxes in the forms we give, you can request us not to use your personal data for any kind of marketing strategies. Reply to our promotional email, asking for omitting you from further such mails.
Note – The use of your information by third party’s advertising is beyond our limits, anyways you have similar options to safeguard your information.
ACCESSING, CORRECTING & DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
We are reachable at the address provided for getting in to touch for any kind of modification of your personal information. Your user account will be deleted upon your request to delete any personal information. But this doesn’t mean that the affiliates also have to do it, however It depends upon their retention policy. The modification will not be entertained if it is against any law or for incorporating fake information. Only upon the request of law, will the personal detail once collected concerned with your enquiry be deleted.
The data with us is secured against any means of exploitation in terms of unauthorized activities or accidental damage. The password for the your account with us must be kept confidential.
The information furnished by you in the website is accessible to all users. Even though no information is secured in internet, we give in best efforts to safeguard your personal information, although there is no guarantee over it. It is over your own risk.
USE BY MINORS
We do not entertain users below the age of 18 years unless and until we get content from their parent or legal guardian as per our discretion. And we have full authority to decline access to the minor if we feel the consent is inadequate.
Our pooling of information
Ercolebiotech gains access to that information that you give in while you register by email signup or during filling of our contact form.
We employee only technical experts and advanced tools like Google analytics to manage and decode the patterns of your use and to bring in positive changes to serve you better. We also make use of social media widgets to know more regarding you connectivity and handling of our website.
And the gathered information, as in the personal details like your name, email id, contact number etc. or the interpreted non personal information are both no disclosed with any third party platforms.
This non-personal information will be accessed in the form of cookies, and if you are so keen on not sharing those, you can disable the cookies option with the assistance of browser settings. However, it is assured that the information is used only for the growth and development of the Ercolebiotech.
Why we need your information
We strive to bring in improved efforts to answer your requirements and inquire, through the pooling of the information that’s relevant to us.
You can any time unsubscribe to our page by clicking on the link provided at the bottom of the emails sent by us. There are even options to modify the choice of receiving the emails.
We assure you that you email address or other information will not be disclosed to any third party vendor.
Terms and Conditions
Do refer our terms and conditions to know more regarding the liability restrictions, the use of content in our website and other disclaimers.
It is understood that you have agreed to all the policies once you proceed with the use of our website.
The changes to the privacy policies can be brought in to action at any point of time as per the discretion of Ercolebiotech. The last update will be mention at the end of the page.
If you want to know anything further regarding the privacy policies, do contact us. We are happy to help you.
Last updated: 29th march 2019.