Buy Meridia Online to treat your Obesity. Order Meridia Online at a cheap rate with Top Quality. Buying Meridia online is super easy now!
Dosages: Meridia Generic (Sibutramine) 10mg/15mg
Maximum pills: 180 pills
Available form: Capsule
Importing From: Abbot Laboratories
Shipping Agents: FedEx, USPS, Regular mail
Shipping options: Express shipping (12-14days), Regular shipping(20-21days)
Prescription: No need to submit online
Payment options: E-check, Master Card, International Prepaid card, Western Union
Current Discounts: 10-80% Discount pills for Electronic check payment
Where To Buy Meridia Online?
Meridia is an appetite suppressant that is prescribed for people who are obese. It is a prescription medicine which needs to be used as per the instructions are given by the doctor. It contains the active ingredient sibutramine and it works very efficiently if the intake of the medicine is combined with regular exercise and a diet plan. It has proven to be a very efficient weight loss pill in the past. This medication was withdrawn from the US market in the year 2010 but can still be legally sold in most other countries.
Meridia works on the technique of appetite suppression. Sibutramine acts on the brain’s chemicals in a way that the body is tricked into thinking it is full even with less amount of food. The brain chemicals targeted by this drug are those whose function is to monitor the hunger levels in the body and send a signal to stomach. So with less amount of food obese people can feel content thereby gradually reducing their food intake. Aside from this, it is also important to remember that the food one consumes must be low in calorie and fat content. Oily and greasy food must be limited. This pill works to its highest efficiency if all these points are kept in mind.
What dosages is Meridia usually taken in?
Usually, 10 mg Meridia is prescribed for most obese people. The dosage must be taken early in the morning before breakfast or 1 hour after breakfast.This dosage must be continued for the duration of 4 weeks. Even after 4 weeks, if you do not see significant changes, then the dose can be increased to 15 mg. A doctor should monitor your condition regularly while taking Meridia. A dose that is above 15 mg is not recommended. If the person has not shed at least 1.8 kg in the first four weeks then they must be re-evaluated by either increasing the dose or discontinuing the use of the pill.
How to take Meridia effectively
Meridia must be consumed exactly the way it was prescribed by a physician. It can neither be taken in increased amounts nor in decreased amounts. It should only be taken once a day. The doctor usually makes dose adjustments after a certain period. In case you miss a dose and happen to remember you missed dose soon, then take it as soon as you remember. But if it is already the end of the day, skip the missed dose and continue with your next dose. Do not take 2 pills at the same time to accelerate weight loss. Taking higher dose is not proven to boost weight loss.
How much time does it take to show its effects on the body?
The degree of weight loss with Meridia completely depends on the willingness of the person who is consuming the weight loss pill. If a strict and low diet is followed along with Meridia intake, the weight loss can be faster. If these approaches are even accompanied by regular exercises then weight loss can be even faster. So it is up to the person who consumes the medicine, on how fast they want to reduce the weight.
Precautions to be followed while taking Meridia
- Do not use it if you have consumed MAO inhibitor in the recent past. Some MAO inhibitors include Azilect, Furoxone, Marplan, Parnate, Nardil. If you take Meridia before MAO is flushed out of your body, serious life-threatening consequences may occur.
- If you have been allergic to this weight loss suppressant in the past, do no consume the medicine without consulting with your doctor.
- Any medical conditions such as kidney disease, depression, history of gallstones and seizures must be promptly reported to the doctor before taking Meridia.
- You should avoid taking it if you have severe conditions like uncontrollable blood pressure, heart diseases, heart attack or history of coronary artery diseases.
- It is sometimes known to impair the thinking hence carefully perform any activities that require you to be alert.
What are the side effects of taking Meridia
Some of the side effects with this weight loss pill which needs to be taken care of are :-
Serious side effects:
- Pounding or irregular heartbeat
- Dilated pupils
- Pain in the chest
- High blood pressure at even at dangerous levels
- Rigid muscles
- Bleeding gums
- Numbness in the muscles
- Vision problems
Less serious side effects:
- Upset Stomach
- Redness of the skin
- Mild rashes on the skin
These side effects must be kept in mind before consuming Meridia. Some side effects might be mild and go away after a couple of hours and other side effects might linger on for days. Such persistent side effects must be reported to the doctor. Other serious side effects must be reported to the doctor immediately after they occur.
Some drugs interact with Meridia and lead to grave health consequences. Such drugs include:
- Anti-depressants like Celexa, Cymbalta, and Paxil
- Antibiotics such as erythromycin
- Narcotic pain medication like Demerol and talwin
- Migraine medicine
Aside from the medications indicated above, other medications might also interact with this weight loss pill. Hence inform your doctor about all the medications that you consume.
Where can you buy this weight loss pill legally
Meridia can be purchased online legally from many online pharmacies. As long as one has a doctor written a prescription, it can be purchased legally from any online pharmacy. Your only job is to identify an online pharmacy that is genuine and carry FDA approved medications. One such reputable online pharmacy is https://www.ercolebiotech.com/meridia/ and this one will help to purchase the medication in a secure and safest way. You can simply upload your prescription and place your order for the indicated dosage strength. Even if you do not have a prescription, there are certain dedicated pharmacies that can help you with that. They can provide an online prescription with the help of their accredited online doctors and issue a prescription with which you can legally purchase the drug. Buying online can bring huge cost savings and also increase your convenience.
- Astrup A, Hansen DL, Lundsgaard C, Toubro S. Sibutramine (Meridia) and energy balance. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 1998 Aug;22 Suppl 1:S30-5 [PubMed]
- Yanovski SZ, Yanovski JA. Drug therapy: obesity. N Engl J Med 2002;346(8):591-602. [PubMed]
- Bach DS, Rissanen AM, Mendel CM, Shepherd G, Weinstein SP, Kelly F, et al. Absence of cardiac valve dysfunction in obese patients treated with sibutramine(Meridia). Obes Res 1999;7:363-9. [PubMed]
- James WP. The epidemiology of obesity: the size of the problem. J Intern Med. 2008;263:336–352. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- National Institutes of Health. Clinical guidelines on the identification, evaluation, and treatment of overweight and obesity in adults: the evidence report. Obes Res. 1998;6(Suppl 2):51S–209S. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Glazer G. Long-term pharmacotherapy of obesity 2000: a review of efficacy and safety. Arch Intern Med. 2001;161:1814–1824. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ioannides-Demos LL, Proietto J, Tonkin AM, McNeil JJ. Safety of drug therapies used for weight loss and treatment of obesity. Drug Saf. 2006;29:277–302. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Samat A, Tomlinson B, Taheri S, Thomas GN. Rimonabant for the treatment of obesity. Recent Pat Cardiovasc Drug Discov. 2008;3:187–193. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Advisory: Health Canada investigates safety of Meridia (sibutramine). Ottawa: Health Canada; 2002 Mar 27.
- Wolfe SM, Sasich LD, Barbenhenn E. Petition to FDA to ban the diet drug sibutramine (Meridia) [HRG publ no 1613]. Washington: US Food and Drug Administration; 2002 Mar 19. Available (pdf format): www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/dailys/02/Mar02/032202/02p-0120_cp00001_vol1.pdf (accessed 2002 Apr 17).
- Meridia (sibutramine HCl monohydrate, anorexiant-antiobesity). In: Compendium of Pharmaceuticals and Specialties. Ottawa: Canadian Pharmacists Association; 2002. p. 980-4.
- Early Communication about an Ongoing Safety Review of Meridia (sibutramine hydrochloride). United States Food and Drug Administration. 1 February 2010. Archived from the original on 6 January 2012.
- Meridia Side Effects, and Drug Interactions”. RxList.com. 2007. Retrieved 2007-04-29.