Levitra is an immediate-reacting erectile dysfunction pill that stimulates the flow of blood to the penis. It is categorized under phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors class and is considered to be one of the widely consumed male impotency pills. It empowers men to experience a penile erection for a longer period of time through which they can enjoy lasting sexual pleasures. Vardenafil hydrochloride is the major ingredient that is responsible for triggering the necessary effects of this medication. Some of the well-known ingredients present in Levitra are polyethylene glycol and microcrystalline cellulose. These tablets are orange colored and are round shaped. Individuals who are affected by erectile dysfunction condition from a very long period can buy this pill after examining their health condition.
How Levitra triggers penile erection?
Levitra softens the muscles in the regions of corpus cavernosum and arterioles. When sexual stimulation occurs, nerve endings and endothelial cells in the corpus cavernosum region release nitric oxide, which in turn stimulates the enzyme by name guanylate cyclase. The cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) contained in the softened muscle cells of the corpus cavernosum region is further synthesized with the help of this enzyme. When the softened muscle cells are relaxed by cGMP, the blood flow towards the penis will increase, resulting in penile erection. Please note that taking Levitra will not trigger sexual stimulation; rather it only amplifies the sexual desire of an individual. Without any apprehension, an individual can consume the pill, as it is considered to be one of best erection pills. Men who weren’t able to achieve penile erection upon consuming other ED pills were able to experience erection upon taking this ED pill.
How long does it take Levitra to work?
The bioavailability of Levitra in the body is 15%. The primary ingredient and its active metabolites are extensively bound to proteins. In fact, its protein binding ratio stands at 95%. It is through the hepatic enzyme CYP3A4, the primary ingredient undergoes the metabolization process. The half of Levitra and that of its active metabolite ranges between 4-5 hours, which is comparatively lesser than other Erectile Dysfunction pills. Upon consuming the pills orally, the excretion happens through feces and urine. It is estimated that the primary metabolite contributes to 7% of the entire pharmacological activity of the pill.
The initial dose should not exceed 10 mg. Compared to other ED pills, Levitra’s reaction in the blood stream is faster and moreover it can consume along with food and alcohol. However, there will be a slight difference in the absorption pattern. The effectiveness of taking Levitra can be felt in about 15 minute’s time upon consumption. The advantage of this pill is that the effects can remain in the body for up to 10 hours. Buy the pill in the lowest dosage strength of 5mg for first time consumption, and depending upon the response increase the dosage strength going forward
Procedures to take Levitra
- Consume this ED pill somewhere around 25 to 60 minutes prior to indulging in sexual intercourse.
- Individuals who opt to take oral tablets should take it 60 minutes prior to the sexual activity.
- These pills should be placed under the tongue and be allowed to dissolve by itself with the help of saliva.
What are the side effects?
This medication is known to cause side effects such as
It is also known to cause issues such as
- Vision loss,
- Ringing in the ears,
- Irregular heartbeat,
- Swelling in the hands and feet,
- Penis erection that is quite painful lasting for almost four hours,
- Vision changes
- Shortness of breath and
- Sometimes even seizures or convulsions.
What are the precautions to be followed?
- Abstain from consuming two ED pills at the same time, as it can lead to some medical complications. The highest dose that can be consumed with Levitra should not exceed 20 mg.
- It is best to not take more than one dose per day. It is recommended that one does consult the doctor before taking Levitra. It is also not usually given to women or children
- Patients prescribed for taking the pill must ensure that they do not consume excessive alcohol as it may turn out be counter-productive to the medication. Moreover, older men are also not advised to take the pill, as it may cause side-effects at a much higher intensity.
- Taking the medication also does not protect the user against sexually transmitted diseases, and he must take proper contraceptive measures to prevent any infection.
Where to buy cheap Levitra?
There are many reputed online pharmacies that offer cheap Levitra pills to people who are need of the drug to treat their ED issue. You may buy this pills at low price from renowned drugstores which provide online doctor service, with whom you may consult regarding any medical issues or symptoms. After a review, the doctor may issue you a prescription if he feels you require the pill. Using the prescription, you get easily purchase the pill with additional features like bonus pills and overnight delivery options.